Welcome!

This site is dedicated to honest gun reviews; gun related gear; knives; reloading; and clothing of the trade. Enjoy your visit and watch some Burn Notice clips and please leave comments!







Gun & Related Equipment Reviews

Search This Blog

Saturday, October 23, 2010

The gun that got away!

You ever wish you had that one gun back you sold or traded? I sure do! This is really an open discussion on the gun that you let slip away and wished you had back. So please post the gun and circumstances why it slipped away and what you liked about it.

I will follow up with my pick and why I liked it so much.

1 comment:

Mike said...

If I had to pick just one of all the guns both handgun and rifle alike it would have to be my Ruger Super Blackhawk .44 magnum! I know what your thinking! What are the applications of this gun other than hunting???? Well, I don't hunt but it was a true hand cannon for sure! With the 7.5" stainless barrel and walnut grips it was a true American revolver. For no other reason I just wished I had it back. Yes, expensive to shoot. Maybe more economical with reloading but that gets expensive too as we all know who reload. I have fond memories of cutting down small white pine sapplings in the 2" or so diameter with single shots. What a true American caliber. Please share your thoughts or "The One That Got Away".