Welcome!

This site is dedicated to honest gun reviews; gun related gear; knives; reloading; and clothing of the trade. Enjoy your visit and watch some Burn Notice clips and please leave comments!







Gun & Related Equipment Reviews

Search This Blog

Saturday, January 22, 2011

.38 Special Brass & other calibers 4 Sale!

I have alot of brass I have collected that I do not shoot. I am no longer shooting .38 Special from my .357. I listed this auction for 330 pieces or was it 430 pieces??? Either way, on GunBroker.com. The ad number is 212992901 if your interested.

I also have some 9mm and .45 ACP as well as .357 Sig brass in varying amounts. If your interested I will make you a great deal! I just want to unload all that I don't shoot.

I hope everyone had a great Christmas and New Year so far! I hope to get into the garage and begin tweaking the 125 grain loads for the .357 to find a recipe that works.

When it warms up a bit more I will do this and get to the range and post results.

Until then, stay safe and warm.

1 comment: