Welcome!

This site is dedicated to honest gun reviews; gun related gear; knives; reloading; and clothing of the trade. Enjoy your visit and watch some Burn Notice clips and please leave comments!







Gun & Related Equipment Reviews

Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

End of year..........................


Well, alot has happened this year for our family. An international adoption is the main event in our life that has changed our dynamics for sure. Everyone is doing well and minus the GI bug we have passed along to each other we will survive another Christmas season I hope.

I plan on doing some experimental loads (actually increasing charge loads) to get a promising 125 grain plinker round for the .357 for range time.

I hope all is well with you and your families and have a Merry Christmas. Come back after the New Year and I will once again begin sharing load data on my quest to find a perfect match on the 125 grain loads.

No comments: