Welcome!

This site is dedicated to honest gun reviews; gun related gear; knives; reloading; and clothing of the trade. Enjoy your visit and watch some Burn Notice clips and please leave comments!







Gun & Related Equipment Reviews

Search This Blog

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Been a while!

Well I have been on a hiatus for sometime now. Work has been busy with some transitions in leadership and with the warm days we have had and the begining of spring/summer, a pick up in clandestine labs have happened.

I have heard of a new in-door range in Brevard, NC which is in Transylvania County that has opened. It has 5 pistol lanes and 5 long gun lanes! I hear it even has digital distance measure so you know how far out your shooting! I must get there and check it out for sure.

I have so much ammo waiting to be fired and I need to test the little Ruger LCP out for sure.

Hopefully everyone so far is having a great spring and I hope to review the new range soon and give a writeup on the LCP!

No comments: